1. WPTS Ticket Giveaway Contest (“Contest”) shall be held between date Contest is posted to website, and end date listed in post.
2. During the contest, a total of two participants will be awarded a pair of concert tickets (ARV dependent upon event) (“prizes”) to event described in contest listing.
3. Prizes will be awarded as follows:
a. Two pair will be given away on Contest end date, from entries received for interacting with WPTS social media platforms as directed by the website Rafflecopter.com between start and end date. Participants can receive one entry for a visit to the WPTS Facebook page (@wptsradiofm), one for following the WPTS Radio Twitter account (@wptsradio), and one per day for Tweeting about the contest through Rafflecopter.com.
7. Winner will be contacted via email provided through the Rafflecopter.com interface. After being contacted, they have 24 hours to claim prize. If they do not claim prize in that time frame, they may forfeit prize and a new winner may be chosen.
8. Winner must be a resident of the 50 United States and over 18 years of age.
9. Winner must provide a valid form of ID to WPTS and provide a completed W-9 form in order to claim prize. Additional information may be required to claim prizes.
10. All unclaimed prizes will become property of WPTS.
11. WPTS staff members and affiliates are not eligible to participate. WPTS alumni who have not been members of WPTS since May 1, 2018 may participate.
12. All prizes are accepted “as is.” WPTS offers no real or implied warranty as to the quality, workmanship, value, etc. of prizes.
13. Participants agree to hold harmless WPTS, the University of Pittsburgh, its trustees, officers, agents, and employees, as well as Mr. Smalls from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, expenses, losses or damages arising from participation in the Contest and/or the claiming and use of prizes won.
14. All disputes arising from the Contest will be referred to WPTS management. All decisions made by WPTS management are final.
15. WPTS reserves the right to change contest rules at any time.