Adds for 2/17
1. Father John Misty – I Love You, Honeybear (Sub Pop)
The long anticipated release from the former Fleet Fox is full of warmth and heartfelt vocals.
2. Jose Gonzales – Vestiges and Claws (Mute)
The Swedish folk rocker proves he is a master of combining acoustic sounds to create irresistible, mellow grooves.
3. Krill – A Distant Fist Unclenching (Exploding In Sound/Double Double Whammy)
Krill bring their unique style of guitar rock, complete with throaty vocals and sweet hooks.
4. Parquet Courts – Live at Third Man Records: What’s Your Rupture? (Third Man)
Parquet Courts has consistently put out music that just begs to be listened to live. It’s only appropriate that their live album was recorded at Jack White’s headquarters.
5. Sonny and the Sunsets – Talent Night At The Ashram (Polyvinyl)
Dreamy pop that sounds like The War on Drugs meets The Beach Boys.