OFFICIAL WPTS EGG HUNT CONTEST RULES
1. To participate in the WPTS Egg Hunt, search for plastic eggs containing prize coupons, which will be hidden on and around the University of Pittsburgh campus periodically between April 1, 2019 and April 27, 2019.
2. Prizes must be claimed by bringing a prize coupon to the WPTS offices, 411 William Pitt Union, Pittsburgh, PA 15260, during its regular business hours, 9:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday.
3. Prizes will be awarded to anyone who meets eligibility requirement bearing a valid prize coupon.
4. No individual may redeem more than three prize coupons during the duration of the contest.
5. Prize claimants must provide full name, signature, phone number, email and a valid form of ID.
6. Prize coupons must be redeemed by April 26, 2019. All unclaimed prizes will become property of WPTS.
7. Prize received will be determined by the order in which eggs are returned. WPTS will maintain a master prize list. The first prize coupon returned will receive the first prize on the list, the second prize coupon the second prize on the list, and so on. Some entries on the prize list may offer the claimant a choice of prizes. WPTS may change the prize list at any time without notice.
8. WPTS staff members and affiliates are not eligible to participate. WPTS alumni who have not been members of WPTS since May 1, 2018 may participate.
9. All prizes are accepted “as is.” WPTS offers no real or implied warranty as to the quality, workmanship, value, etc. of prizes.
10. Participants agree to hold harmless WPTS, the University of Pittsburgh, its trustees, officers, agents, and employees, as well as all businesses that donated prizes to the Egg Hunt from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, expenses, losses or damages arising from participation in the Egg Hunt and/or the claiming and use of prizes won.
11. All disputes arising from the Egg Hunt will be referred to WPTS management. All decisions made by WPTS management are final.
12. Winners of certain prizes must fill out a W-9 in order to receive prize.
13. Each prize coupon redeemed during a week will equal one entry into the drawing of that particular week’s first prize.
– Week 1 (April 1-5, drawing 5pm Friday 4/5): A pair of passes to the Bunbury Music Festival ($378 value)
– Week 2 (April 6-12, drawing 5pm Friday 4/12): One winner will receive one pair of tickets to the Hangout Music Festival ($600 Value). A second winner will receive a pair of passes to the Pitchfork Music Festival ($350 Value)
– Week 3 (April 13-19, drawing 5pm Friday 4/19): One winner will receive a pair of tickets to the Punk Rock Bowling and Music Festival ($310 value). A second winner will receive a pair of passes to the Pitchfork Music Festival ($350 Value). A third winner will receive a pair of passes to the Sunset Music Festival ($340 Value)
– Week 4 (April 20-26, drawing 5pm Friday 4/26): 1 pair of passes to the Pitchfork Music Festival ($350 Value)
A maximum of three entries is allowed. Winner will be notified through contact info provided by them. If winner does not claim the first prize by the following Friday at 5:00pm, the prize is forfeited and a new winner will be chosen.
14. Each prize coupon redeemed for the duration of the contest will equal one entry into the drawings for the following Grand Prize:
– A pair of tickets to the Bonnaroo Music Festival and 1 pair of passes to the Pitchfork Music Festival (Total Value $1050).
A maximum of three entries is allowed. Winner will be chosen on April 26, 2019. Winner will be notified through contact info provided by them. If winner does not claim the Grand Prize by Tuesday, May 7th at 5pm, the prize is forfeited and a new winner will be chosen.
15. WPTS reserves the right to change contest rules at any time.