1. WPTS Thrival Contest (“Contest”) shall be held between September 7, 2018 and September 12, 2018.
2. During the contest, a total of five participants will be awarded a pair of General Admission tickets valued at $100 (“prizes”) to Thrival Innovation + Music Festival, to be held at Highmark Stadium on Friday, September 21.
3. Prizes will be awarded as follows:
a. Two pairs will be awarded via random drawing at the Penn State vs. Pitt Tailgate (“Event”), to be held on Friday, September 7th on the William Pitt Union Lawn and Patio. Participants must enter in person at the Event. Limit one entry per participant.
b. Two pairs will be awarded on September 8th. To be eligible to win these tickets, participants must retweet a tweet sent out at approximately 3pm EDT by @wptssports referencing the Contest and must follow @wptssports and @wptsradio prior to halftime of the Pitt-Penn State football game on September 8th. Limit one entry per person.
c. One pair will be given away on September 12th, from entries received for interacting with WPTS social media platforms as directed by the website Rafflecopter.com between September 7th and September 12th. Participants can receive one entry for a visit to the WPTS Facebook page (@wptsradiofm), one for following the WPTS Radio Twitter account (@wptsradio), one for following the WPTS Sports Twitter account (@wptsSports), and one per day for Tweeting about the contest through Rafflecopter.com.
7. Winner will be contacted via either the social media account through which they entered Contest or by contact information provided at Event. After being contacted, they have 24 hours to claim prize. If they do not claim prize in that time frame, they may forfeit prize and a new winner may be chosen.
8. Winner must be a resident of the 50 United States and over 18 years of age.
9. Winner must provide a valid form of ID to WPTS and provide a completed W-9 form in order to claim prize. Additional information may be required to claim prizes.
10. All unclaimed prizes will become property of WPTS.
11. WPTS staff members and affiliates are not eligible to participate. WPTS alumni who have not been members of WPTS since May 1, 2018 may participate.
12. All prizes are accepted “as is.” WPTS offers no real or implied warranty as to the quality, workmanship, value, etc. of prizes.
13. Participants agree to hold harmless WPTS, the University of Pittsburgh, its trustees, officers, agents, and employees, as well as Thrival Music Festival from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, expenses, losses or damages arising from participation in the Contest and/or the claiming and use of prizes won.
14. All disputes arising from the Thrival Contest will be referred to WPTS management. All decisions made by WPTS management are final.
15. WPTS reserves the right to change contest rules at any time.