WPTS’ Annual Radio Ride!! Officially Moved to April 2nd!!
Sign up Here!!! https://forms.gle/yg7CyeQgcX5rYAsL8
WPTS Radio Ride
Official Contest Rules
1. Registration for the WPTS Radio Ride (“event”) will be held online and from 10:30am –
11:00am EDT on March 26, 2022 (“date of event”)., on the Forbes Avenue side of the
William Pitt Union, 3959 Fifth Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15213.
2. To participate in the event, all riders, preregistered or not, must check in with WPTS
Radio (“host”) representatives outside the Forbes Avenue entrance of the William Pitt
Union between 10:30-11am EDT on date of event.
3. All participants must sign a waiver before beginning event.
4. All participants will begin the event at the same time, 11:00am on the date of event.
5. Participants must compete in teams of 2-4 people. Individual registrants will be combined
into teams by event organizers.
6. At the start of the event, teams will receive a list of stops to visit. Points are awarded for
visiting each stop between 11:00 noon and 1:30pm on the date of event. Confirmation of
team’s visit to stop will be made by either checking in with host representative at stop, or
by photographic evidence provided by participant.
7. All team members must be present at stop simultaneously to be awarded points for
8. At certain stops, participants will be given the opportunity to earn extra points by
successfully completing a task assigned by a representative of host. Judgement on
successful completion of task will be made by representative of host. Their decision is
9. Three hyper stops will be announced on WPTS Radio during the event. From the time of
the announcement, teams will have 15 minutes to visit hyper stops to earn bonus points.
10. Teams must reach the designated end point by 2:00pm on the date of event to qualify for
11. Prizes packages will be awarded to the top three teams, based on the number of points
accumulated by each team. The team with the most points will be given their choice of
prize package, followed by the team with the second-most points, and so on until the top
three teams have chosen.
12. Prize package #1 will consist of 4 3-day tickets to Pitchfork Music Festival, valued at
13. Prize package #2 will consist of prizes from Bike Pittsburgh and WPTS Radio, with a
total estimated value of approximately $250.
14. Prize package #3 will consist of prized from Sunburst School of Music, Amazing Books
and Records and WPTS Radio, with a total estimated value of approximately $225.
15. If two teams have the same number of points, the team which arrived at the designated
end point first will be awarded the earlier choice of prize.
16. All unclaimed prizes become property of host.
17. All prizes are accepted “as is” WPTS offers no real or implied warranty as to the quality,
workmanship, value, etc. of prizes.
18. Winners of certain prizes must fulfill eligibility requirements in order to receive prize.
19. Winners of certain prizes must fill out a W-9 in order to receive prize.
20. Members of WPTS Radio may participate in event. However, no one who has been a
member of WPTS Radio since September 2021 shall be eligible to win prizes.
21. Should any disputes arise regarding the execution of the event, or in the interpretation of
these rules, the judgement of WPTS Radio Management is final.
22. Rules are subject to change without prior notification by WPTS Radio Management