2023 WPTS Radio Ride!
Join us for WPTS’ annual radio ride, an alleycat race around Pittsburgh on March 25th! A team consists of 2-4 people. The fee to register is $10, and all fees will be donated to Variety Children’s Charity.
Win some amazing prizes, including 4 GA tickets to Dreamville Music Festival, tickets to Pitchfork Music Festival, 2 tickets to Father John Misty, and so much more! Don’t miss out on the best radio event of the year!
Register here: WPTS Radio Ride Registration
For questions or concerns, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Contest Rules
1. Registration for the WPTS Radio Ride will be held online and from 9:30am – 10:45am EDT on March 25, 2022 (“date of event”)., on the Forbes Avenue side of the William Pitt Union, 3959 Fifth Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15213.
2. To participate in the event, all riders, preregistered or not, must check in with WPTS
Radio representatives outside the Forbes Avenue entrance of the William Pitt
Union between 10:00-11am EDT on date of event.
3. All participants must sign a waiver before beginning event.
4. All participants will begin the event at the same time, 11:00am on the date of event.
5. Participants must compete in teams of 2-4 people. Individual registrants will be combined
into teams by event organizers.
6. At the start of the event, teams will receive a list of stops to visit. Points are awarded for
visiting each stop between 11:00 and 1:30pm on the date of event. Confirmation of
team’s visit to stop will be made by either checking in with host representative at stop, or
by photographic evidence provided by participant.
7. All team members must be present at stop simultaneously to be awarded points for
8. At certain stops, participants will be given the opportunity to earn extra points by
successfully completing a task assigned by a representative of host. Judgement on
successful completion of task will be made by representative of host. Their decision is
9. Four hyper stops will be announced on WPTS Radio during the event. From the time of
the announcement, teams will have 15 minutes to visit hyper stops to earn bonus points.
10. Teams must reach Over the Bar Bicycle Cafe by 2:00pm on the date of event to qualify
11. Prizes packages will be awarded to the top three teams, based on the number of points
accumulated by each team. The team with the most points will be given their choice of
prize package, followed by the team with the second-most points, and so on until the top
three teams have chosen.
12. Prize package #1 will consist of 4 2-day tickets to the Dreamville Music Festival, valued
at $250 each, 4 Choolaah gift cards, valued at $25 each, and 1 Caliente Pizza and
Drafthouse Beer basket, valued at $200. The team that chooses Prize package #1 will
have to show proof that team members are at least 21 years of age.
13. Prize package #2 will consist of 2 General Admission passes to the Pitchfork Music
Festival, valued at $398 each, 2 tickets to the Father John Misty concert at the Roxian
Theater, valued at $66 each, 2 Choolaah gift cards, valued at $25 each, and a choice of 4
tickets to the Roxian Theatre’s ABBA Night or 1D Night, with a value of $18 each.
14. Prize package #3 will consist of prizes from BikePGH, with an estimated value of
approximately $75, 1 Mattress Factory Insider Membership, valued at $250, 1 gift card to
Highway Robbery Vintage, with a value of $50, 1 store credit voucher to What’s Good?,
valued at $25, and a choice of 4 tickets to the Roxian Theatre’s ABBA Night or 1D
Night, with a value of $18 each.
15. If two teams have the same number of points, the team which arrived at the designated
end point first will be awarded the earlier choice of prize.
16. All unclaimed prizes become property of host.
17. All prizes are accepted “as is” WPTS offers no real or implied warranty as to the quality,
workmanship, value, etc. of prizes.
18. Winners of certain prizes must fulfill eligibility requirements in order to receive prize.
19. Winners of certain prizes must fill out a W-9 in order to receive prize.
20. Members of WPTS Radio may participate in event. However, no one who has been a
member of WPTS Radio since September 2022 shall be eligible to win prizes.
21. Should any disputes arise regarding the execution of the event, or in the interpretation of
these rules, the judgment of WPTS Radio Management is final.
22. Rules are subject to change without prior notification by WPTS Radio Management