WPTS R&R Raffle
Enter in WPTS’s Rest and Relaxation Raffle to win some prizes! Three winners will be announced at the end of the day on Saturday March 27. Official rules below.
Official Contest Rules
1. To enter WPTS Rest and Relaxation Raffle (“raffle”), fill out the designated Google document (“form”), accessible through a QR code provided by WPTS Radio.
2. QR code will be posted on flyers hung by WPTS members throughout University of Pittsburgh campus and the surrounding areas.
3. QR code will also be made available at tables staffed by WPTS at locations in and around the University of Pittsburgh campus from 11a – 4p EDT on Saturday, March 27th .
4. Deadline to fill out form shall be 4p EDT on Saturday, March 27th.
5. Prizes shall be awarded as follows:
a. First Prize: A vinyl record player valued at approximately $200 and a “WPTS Self-Care Bundle” containing coaster, guitar pick, a mug, tea bags, a tshirt, a sticker, and sanitizer valued at $20
b. Second Prize: A $25 gift certificate to The Exchange and a “WPTS Self-Care Bundle” containing coaster, guitar pick, a mug, tea bags, a tshirt, a sticker, and sanitizer valued at $20
c. Third Prize: A “WPTS Self-Care Bundle” containing coaster, guitar pick, a mug, tea bags, a tshirt, a sticker, and sanitizer valued at $20
6. WPTS reserves the right to substitute prizes listed above due to supply issues or other factors.
7. Winners will be contacted via contact information provided on the form. After being contacted, they have 24 hours to claim prize. If they do not claim prize in that time frame, they may forfeit prize and a new winner may be chosen.
8. Maximum of one entry per person.
9. Failure to provide accurate or complete information on form may result in disqualification.
10. Winner must be a resident of the 50 United States and over 18 years of age.
11. Winner must provide a valid form of ID to WPTS to claim prize. First prize winner must provide a completed W-9 form to claim prize.
12. All unclaimed prizes will become property of WPTS.
13. WPTS staff members and affiliates are not eligible to participate. WPTS alumni who have not been members of WPTS since May 1, 2020 may participate.
14. All prizes are accepted “as is.” WPTS offers no real or implied warranty as to the quality, workmanship, value, etc. of prizes.
15. Participants agree to hold harmless WPTS, the University of Pittsburgh, its trustees, officers, agents, and employees against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, expenses, losses or damages arising from participation in the WPTS Rest and Relaxation Raffle and/or the claiming and use of prizes won.
16. All disputes arising from the WPTS Rest and Relaxation Raffle will be referred to WPTS management. All decisions made by WPTS management are final.
17. WPTS reserves the right to change contest rules at any time without notification.